Shipping & Returns
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2-5 working days of purchase. We are usually much faster though and would process all orders every working day.
- Orders are not packed or dispatched on weekends or UK holidays.
- First class signed for orders will aim to be dispatched the next working day and can take between 1-2 working days once dispatched.
- Standard 2nd class postage can take between 3-5 working days once dispatched.
- Please note, these timeframes are taken from the Royal Mail website and used as a guide only. These can vary and may even take longer in busier periods (during holidays or if strike action is scheduled)
- You will receive an order confirmation via email which will also include dispatch details, please ensure this email is entered correctly.
- International shipping times vary and may be subject to customs charges. We cannot be held responsible for packages that are damaged in transit or during delivery.
- If any issues do occur, please contact the courier.
- Returns must be completed within 30 days of you receiving the item.
- Unwanted items must be returned as sold (not worn, washed, marked or altered). We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the item(s) have any signs of wear, damage, alterations or misuse.
- We do not cover returns shipping costs, this is your responsibility.
- We are not responsible for any lost or damaged returns/exchanges.
- We do not offer refunds for any items that have been damaged in shipping. If any issues occur, you must raise this with the courier.
- We do not refund original shipping costs.
- All refunds are issued to the original payment method.
- We cannot guarantee to exchange or credit a faulty item. If you believe your item has a fault, please contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will process exchanges as quickly as possible, but this can take up to 10 working days.
- Post your returns to: 19 Hammerton Grove, Pudsey, LS28 9BG.
- If your returns are worth over £50, consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Any seconds sale items are sold as seen with all faults listed, they cannot be returned and we are only able to offer an exchange or credit off future orders.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and the refund will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3-5 working days.
- If you haven’t received a refund, check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
- Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded. We will offer an exchange or credit off future orders if you wish to return any sale items.